- Home /
Welcome to ICNRI 2018
ICNRI 2018, an International Conference on Networking, Research and Innovation in Higher Education for a Sustainable Society: Challenges and Channels is an exclusive gathering of academicians, researchers, industrial experts, engineers and scholars interested in the creation of a sustainable society that assures citizens equality, freedom and healthy standards of living. Higher Education is a knowledge-creation platform concerned with the holistic development of a person by facilitating the creation of a culture of Research, Networking and Innovation. Through this, academia can bring about systemic changes by rethinking, and redesigning systems of knowledge that accelerates environmental, demographic, geopolitical and technological advancements that can bring about a sustainable society. This Conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchangenew ideas face to face, to establish research relations and find global partners for future networking and collaboration.
The Conference aims to provide a platform for participants from multiple disciplines of Higher Education to share their rich and varied experiences and help promote an overall exchange of knowledge at a global level. The multidisciplinary perspective through innovative research and updated networking will provide application based channel to address the present day societal challenges. The shared information will be synthesized to facilitate the development of a sustainable society.age for more details here.
- To share and exchange information and experiences among industrial experts, academia, administrators, policy makers and practitioners on critical issues affecting the development of a sustainable society.
- To impart knowledge of multidisciplinary collaborative activities among participants for mutual cooperation, both globally and nationally.
- To hone creative thinking and innovation for better productivity and networking skills in research and action based outcomes.
- To facilitate the interpretation and transmission of theoretical research for practical developments in the field of Higher Education.
TRACK I: GENERAL
- Higher Education and Globalization – Changing Teaching Learning Scenario
- Organizational, Legal and Financial Issues in Higher Education
- Women and Higher Education
- The Role of Higher Education in Women Empowerment in an era of Globalization
- The Impact of Digitalization and Internet in Higher Education
- Impact of Higher Education on Sustainable Development
- Ethical issues in Higher Education in the psent era
- Challenges and Channels in Higher Education today
- Higher Education in a Multicultural Society – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Influence of Social Media in Higher Education
- Enhancing Work Employability and Entrepneurship skills
- A Way forward for an Inclusive Society
- Sustainable Development Goals and its relevance
TRACK II: NETWORKING
- Initiatives for Networking – National and International Collaborations (Academia/ Industry/ Research)
- E-learning & Web Classroom Applications
- ICT enhanced Teaching and Learning – Video-Conferencing
- Quality Standards at National and International Levels
- Academia Industry Interface and Collaboration
- Challenges in Networking
TRACK III: RESEARCH
- Research Methodologies in Higher Education<
- Emerging Trends in H.E Research
- Blended Learning and Technology in Research
- Class Room, Laboratory and Industrial Research
- Higher Education and Research Links
- Educational Apps applied in Research
- Next Generation Research and Innovation Networks
- Case Study in Research
- Research and Development towards Innovation
TRACK IV: INNOVATION
- New Projects and Innovation Experiences in Higher Education
- Innovative Learning and Teaching Methodologies
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Strategies, Principles and Challenges in Curriculum Design and Innovation
- Academic Experiences and Best Practices in Higher Education
- Recent Innovations in various Subject Domains
- Innovative Networking and Computing Technologies in Higher Education
- Higher Education and Environmental Sustainability - An Insight
- Culture of Innovation in Higher Education Institutions